A Few Words About Me...
· I have accumulated experience in a number of industries in the US as an Agile Advocate, Agile Coach, trainer, ScrumMaster and as a traditional PMO Project Manager.
· Earned the certifications of Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), PMI Certified Agile Practitioner (PMI-ACP, Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP), Project Management Professional (PMP), and AgilityHealth Facilitator (AHF).
· Trained under two of the Agile thought leaders: Sally Elatta and Mike Cohn.
· Frequent Speaker on Agile topics at technical conferences, companies, and PMI Chapters.
· Held several elected positions at different PMI Chapters: Board Member, Chapter Vice President, and as a VP of Education and Certification. Karam was also a Board Member at The Omaha Agile Development Group.
· Teaches Villanova University Agile certification courses.
· Taught as an Adjunct Faculty / Lecturer at the Univ. of Nebraska – USA.
· Holds a Master of Science Degree in Information Technology Management from Creighton Univ., USA. And a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science with a minor in Management and Accounting from the Univ. of Nebraska at Omaha, USA.